Dr Jacqui Service talks with Gary Haddon to discuss the origins that lie behind the formation of the Creeds. In this fantastic discussion, Jacqui talks about the heresies which were addressed in the formation of the creeds and why that may still be relevant today.
- The trinitarian form of the Apostles’ and Nicene Creed.
- Plato, Aristotle and how their thinking contributes to Gnostic and Marcian heresies.
- What Gnosticism and Marcion rejects of established theology
- How the creeds aims to address and safe guard theological truth
- Modern day issues that the Apostles’ Creed helps address.
Listen here on the LMAP Leader Link Podcast